Hours of Content: 2
- You will need to have at least Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 installed on your computer
- Basic Illustrator and Photoshop is recommended although not a necessity
Have you ever thought ”Why isn’t this working?”
And aren’t you tired of all those tutorials that just tell you that if you click like this you’ll get this and if you click like that you will get something else?
Now you have the opportunity to finally learn the Pen Tool the right way.
So if you’re:
- just starting out and want to set yourself on the right track to professional graphic design,
- or you’ve been around for a while, but got finally fed up with the pen tool, ‘cause you’ve found it too difficult to learn,
- or you are really into creating your custom, beautiful typefaces and illustrations,
you’ve found the right course for you.
Because in here you will find only the practical skills required to use the Pen Tool professionally and effortlessly.
But you will get more than that: say goodbye to all your frustrations and disappointment you can often get when watching tutorials that get you nowhere.
This is an in-depth course that will make you use the Pen Tool and its siblings with a smile, not because you feel you have to.
Who is the target audience?
- It's for fresh designers who are having problems with creating freeform shapes with the Pen Tool in both Illustrator and Photoshop
- It's for all designers who have ever struggled with the Pen Tool
- It's for everyone who is into illustration
- It's not for seasoned designers and Illustator and Photoshop experts
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.