During the last decade, the momentum coming from both academia and industry has lifted the R programming language to become the single most important tool for computational statistics, visualization and data science.
This course is the beginner's guide to R programming which starts from very basics and takes you the most advanced concepts of R. This course is a practical guide which explains the most important aspects of R programming with examples and helps you in working on data analysis.
We will start by learning how to install R and R studio with a basic overview. Then we move to Basics of R Programming, Working with Data in R, Working with R Packages,R Objects, Interfaces,Working with Date & Times in R,Control Structures in R,Functions in R,Loop in R and much more by adding more content every week/month to make make this course most up to date and valuable course on R.
About R: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. Polls, surveys of data miners, and studies of scholarly literature databases show that R's popularity has increased substantially in recent years.
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers interested in implementing data analysis features in their web applications
- Students & Professionals interested in Statistics, Data Mining, Data Visualization
- Business & Data Analysts
- Computer with good internet speed
- Basic proficiency in math - vectors, matrices, algebra
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.